Saturday, December 15, 2012

it's killing me softly..

Being broken does not mean how long you've been together but it is about how you love that person and you can't just imagine that your story has already ended. Here I go again..


Today, I can't think straight. I'm in pain and it really bothers me.  I lose the love of my life because said he can't take it anymore being in a long distance relationship. He gave up. I am tired also of his style, I am the one who always adjusting him. We don't communicate always because he is too busy, so I understand him until I have felt that I am not important to him. He does texting me everyday but it came to the point that he treats me like an ordinary person to him. I don't even feel that I am special to him. There were no more spark the way he text me and there was no special treatment anymore. Mka.feel biya jud ta if mamugnaw ang usa ka tao sa imu, lahi rman gd. I was also thinking the positive side that maybe he is just too busy out there. I have persevered these because I love him. It doesn't mean also na ni taas akong expectations sa iyaha, because we know that if we are in a relationship we should do our responsibility and to do such things to make the relationship work. I don't have nothing to say sorry to him because frankly, wala jud ko nagkulang sa iyaha. :'( Really. I did my best to be the best girl. Wala pod nko xa gisakal or gpasakitan. I just really wondered why he CHANGE. And if I am really important to him, he should show me some care and do some effort in order to communicate with me, coz communication is our only way to keep in touch but he doesn't. I may not using the right words to say these but I really feel so down and hurt. I know it's the end of my life, but it hurts to think that your future goals and dreams with him are now broken and will never be happen. And also those happy moments you have shared and cherished. So, I've got nothing to do but also to give up even if I still love him. I do still love him. :3 I learned some lessons after ending the relationship and also to him.

I hope you guys can bear with me right now. If you think that I'm OA and too emotional then let it be. Just bear with me. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment