Monday, August 30, 2010

An Application Letter :)

#0006 Purok 4

Tibanga, Iligan City

August 19, 2009



Honorable Mayor Lawrence Ll. Cruz

Mayor’s Office

Pala-o, Iligan City


Sir:

I have heard from a very reliable source that you will choose (high school graduate) to be your scholars of your good office.

I would like to get a Mayor’s scholarship for my college degree. I really need this scholarship program to lessen my tuition fees and to help my family. I am presently a 4th year high school student of Iligan City East High School, Sta. Filomena and I expect to graduate this coming March 2010.

I have already asked permission from my high school teachers to use their names as my references. They can give you information regarding my character and work attitude.

Mrs. Rosemarie Ann Saavedra Secondary School Principal

Iligan City East High School

Sta. Filomena, Iligan City


Mrs. Dareen Corpuz Class Adviser

Iligan City East High School

Sta. Filomena, Iligan City


Mrs. Fe Oblenda English Teacher

Iligan City East High School

Sta. Filomena, Iligan City


Attached herewith is my bio-data.

I am willing to come for an interview at anytime. Please use my address above to contact me.



Respecfully yours,


Tina Abigail B. Purganan

No comments:

Post a Comment